Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lovely

Yesterday Ella decided that it was time to sit up for reals. I think it was because her friend Carter came over and she wanted to show off her mad skill.


She has been sleeping through the night. I mean really sleeping through the night. I used to think that getting up once or twice was sleeping through the night. hahahahaha.... no. She now goes down around 6:30 and I don't go to her until 7:00 the next morning! So wonderful! I feel like a new person, not just a crazy mother who hasn't slept in the last six months. I had to take the bumper of the crib because one day I went to get her after her nap and she had figured out how to put her head under it and couldn't get it out. That fixed that problem but now she gets her self tangled in the bars... I guess I cant win. :)

4 comments:

Rachel and Jared said...

HAha, she is so cute! I know what you mean about sleeping through the night now! I feel like a new person! I guess Ambrey is a late owl though, she goes to bed at 9ish and wakes up around 8:40am! Woohoo!!

Carla said...

Ella *is* lovely. She sits so straight and looks sweetly at her Mother. And sleeping through the night is a gift! I hope it lasts a long time.

Lyle said...

She does have some pretty mad skills.

Michelle said...

Emily STILL does that, and she is almost two! Don't worry. Somehow they can sleep with their legs all tangled up like that.