Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday...

to Charles. You may all remember that we already celebrated the birth of this wonderful man last weekend, so today when my parents called to wish him a happy birthday I froze in shock. I had forgotten! So I guess I win the lousy wife award. I could spell out excuse after excuse, there has been a lot going on, life is crazy, yada, yada, yada.


It doesn't matter.


I still forgot.



Soooooooo, to make it all better, I went and bought him some work gloves for his new landscaping job (which he starts bright and early tomorrow). While at the store I also bought this....



I think I am forgiven :)

3 comments:

Charles said...

HEY! You're not a lousy wife...I love you.

...and what do you mean "landscaping" job. It's a "weed-pulling" job.

Rachel and Jared said...

I just realized that both of our babies were born just 2 days before their daddy's half birthdays....random lol.

Lyle said...

Well, he didn't mention when I called that you had forgotten, but he did mention the candy bar, so he must not have been too upset.