Thursday, October 9, 2008

October is here

We had the first freeze last night and snow is in the forecast. I don't think that I can remember an October here when it hasn't snowed. this kind of wheather gets me excited about making (and eating:) warm homemade wheat bread drizzled with honey. Yum!

Speaking of food, for my meal management midterm I get to throw a party! (You all are invited of course, though sadly none of you will be able to make it) I have to come up with invitations, a theme, dinner, games etc for 6-12 people. I was thinking about doing a mystery dinner, but would welcome any ideas that you all have to offer :)

On a side note, I think that I am officially starting to "look" pregnant. People don't fight me when I tell them I am pregnant anymore :)I will have to post a good pregnancy picture soon.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

can't wait to see your pregnancy picture. hope you're feeling ok! have fun with your party. it sounds like fun.

Twenty Somethin' said...

mayve you could lie about throwing your dinner party and say you did and write a great report and then ACTUALLY do it when I get up there in a couple of months. Thus the lie will catch up to the truth so if you delay your repentance until january you won't even have to.

Neil and Ms.T said...

Laura, so happy to hear the good news! What a wonderful blessing.
Hope all 3 of you are doing well!
Love ya, Tamara and Neil

Lyle said...

Wow, Hugh would make a pretty good slimeball attorney.

That's pretty awesome you guys are having a party.