Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Fun

So even though I am on bed rest I still had to complete my midterm for meal management and have the party. Charles saved the day. He did a lot of the food prep and cleaning. He even made the rolls! (which were delicious) I sat at the kitchen table with my feet up giving directions and mixing up pumpkin pie custard. Some highlights of the evening. The food was delicious, and even ready on time. I guess this class with all of its time management lectures are paying off. After dinner we carved pumpkins and talked. The star of the evening was my friends Kat's little boy Christian. He was so funny! He loves toes and kept grabbing at Charles while laughing hysterically. It was a fun evening!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! I'm so glad it went well for you. I know how important that dinner was!! Kat and Dave's baby is so big! What a sweetie. :D

Aubrey said...

Let us know how the whole bed rest thing goes! I'm glad you're stil getting SOME contact with the outside world. Looks like you guys had fun. I also just red your 22/23 story with Charles? Nate and I have that same conversation about twice a year.... We both got a good laugh out of it. Loves.

Neil and Ms.T said...

Please be careful! I loved your table sitting...ummm....
STAY DOWN. Do I need to call you? STAY DOWN, I SAY!!
Love you
T