Saturday, April 5, 2008

Moving

We are moving. Yep on Monday we leave San Diego. I am actually quite sad. I love living here in warm sunny California! I hear that it is still snowing in Idaho. Snow. Hooray. We have been packing everything in between conference sessions. We have a lot of stuff, where did we get it all? We have only been married for a month and a half and we don't even have enough room in our car for it all! What kills me is that it is all stuff we use. We sure do use a lot of stuff. The good thing is that we get to visit a lot of people on the trek to Idaho. We are stopping in Pasadena and then in Provo to visit John and Jenny! Our last stop is in SLC to visit my sister! We are very excited to see everybody!

Well, I am trying to be good so I should stop procrastinating and finish packing :)

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Just wait until you've been married ten years... see how much stuff you have then!

Have a safe trip!

Jenny said...

good luck with the packing!
we can't wait to see you guys!

The Queen said...

We will miss you guys!!!