Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Almost there!

At about 5:30 in the morning we will make our trek up to Idaho! I cant wait to move into our apartment. I was telling Charles after packing our suitcase for the umpteenth time that I cant wait to have a place to just put my clothes! So this is what our day will be like
5:00 wake up (hopefully to no snow! It is snowing right now,fourth time since we got here. Isn't it April???)
5:30-6 pack car and leave
9ish get to Idaho and unpack car (we live on the third floor)
10:30 to 11 ish go to storage unit (located on the second floor of a building, unload and put into car then drive HOME and haul up three flights of stairs)
1:00ish find some food
1:30 ish drive back to IF (Idaho Falls) find a bed, and any other furniture we can
oh and buy some groceries to put in OUR fridge at OUR HOME :)
7 ish collapse (if we find a bed then onto that if not then onto the floor)

Even though it will be crazy I cant WAIT! we found out that DI sells new beds at a cheaper price. So we will probably try there. They also have used beds but people keep telling me that there may be bugs in them (gross) So who knows.

The trip up has been AWESOME! We have loved seeing everyone. Today we went shooting (yes I shoot a gun four different ones, a rifle, shotgun, revolver and pistol to be exact. That was an adventure! Don't worry, I will post or facebook pictures soon. (I look pretty good holding a gun and Charles looks HOT:)

2 comments:

The Queen said...

Glad you guys are having fun! I'm bummed we didn't get to see you again before you left. Have fun in ID. Where it's SNOWING!!!! :)

Jenny said...

good luck tomorrow! hope you find furniture and have a safe drive!

give us a call if you need anything! i think we're heading back to utah in the early evening, so we'll be around. :)