Friday, November 26, 2010

Gobble Gobble Gobble

Charles and I were supposed to fly to Washington this year to be with my friend Jess and family for Thanksgiving. I got really sick the day before we were supposed to leave and we ended up not being able to go. I am almost 100% better, still really tired all of the time. It was such a disappointment not to go to see them but our tickets are still good so we will go in a few months! Since I was feeling a lot better on Monday we traveled to Utah to spend Thanksgiving with my family. It was a good thing we left when we did. It was a treacherous drive and the next day all of the roads from Idaho to Utah were closed because of the blizzard. We have had a lovely time seeing family and playing games. Yesterday we were able to see Elizabeth, Hugh and Emily. It was so fun to spend Thanksgiving evening with them. I really am so grateful for a wonderful family, immediate family and all of my in-laws. They are all such amazing people!








1 comments:

Jenny said...

so glad you got to be with family for thanksgiving, and not stuck in rexburg. it was fun to see you all on skype yesterday. have a safe trip home!