Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving!

So, this is a bit late in the posting but still worth the wait. :)

We went to San Diego and had a scrumptiously splendid time! Well, at least untill I got sick, that wasn't so great. This was probably the only Thanksgiving that I have lost weight. But hey, no better place to get sick than where your mom lives! :) It was great because everyone helped out with Ella so Charles was still able to enjoy some vacation time. I am sure that the food was superb. My dad brined the turkey overnight and everyone said it tasted amazing. Before I was bed ridden we went out and enjoyed the perfect weather. My favorite hike was to Torrey pines, my grandma was even able to come with us. We had such a wonderful time! We also played quite a few games, Charles and I taught everyone hand and foot as well as rich man poor man. It was a lot of fun to play, sometimes we laughed so hard tears came to our eyes. (It's going to take a while before Charles can make a come back after my grandma and I wasted him at hand and foot. :) The one thing we missed out on doing was Sea World. Our passes are good till January and Charles wants to go down over Christmas so maybe we will get there after all. It was a great trip! Pretty much my family is awesome, I love them so much!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Sweet carrier for Ella! I love seeing pics of your family. Ella looks more like you and Stephen and Elizabeth looks SO much like Sarah.

Home Front said...

Having you here was wonderful! Such great memories--even the illness-- Families are EVERYTHING.

Twenty Somethin' said...

look at all the hair Ella has!!!!

Sarah said...

Hey Sista Go for it Alex can be on our blog I figures this would be an easier way to let others see pics of him. That way I don't have to send pics out through email to ever one every day! Love you! good luck with the sick baby.

Aubrey said...

Love the pictures! Thanksgiving is so wonderful! Alex and Ella look like cousins!

Carla said...

What a lousy time to get sick! We're looking forward to you all coming here for Christmas.