Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hope

I realize that I have been posting some depressing things lately. Even though things are not going as we had planned life is still good. I do have faith and hope and a strong belief that God is watching over my family. I think that I have been a bit ungrateful in this season of thanksgiving. I watched this yesterday and it made me think about all that I do have in my life. It made me remember that trials I ave had in the past always seem to turn out for my good. It reminded me of what my friend Jess is always saying, Laura you are so blessed, look at your beautiful family, God loves you. She is spot on. I am grateful for the love and support of family and friends.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that video! Thank you so much for sharing! I just want to say that I too am grateful for the support of family and friends. Especially you, Laura! And in the words of another Fiddler on the Roof song, "May God bless you."