Monday, September 21, 2009

We've got a crawler!

Ella has been trying to crawl for about a month but today she actually took off! I was trying to write an essay when I noticed that Ella was moving toward the headphones on the floor next to the computer. I was so shocked. She would crawl about two paces, fall over, get up and do it again until she reached the headphones. Being the excited first time mother that I am, I immediately pulled her back so I could watch her do it again. She is growing up so fast! Yesterday she started to pull herself up onto things. She gets about as far as her knees before she falls over.

So fun!

4 comments:

Twenty Somethin' said...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny said...

hurray! way to go ella!

Cleo said...

Wooo!!!! Go Ella!!!

Jessica McDonald said...

That has absolutely got to be THE cutest baby face I have ever seen!!! (Until I see my own baby's face for the first time, of course :D). It's like she knows what she did and is proud of herself! Way to go ELLA!!