Saturday, September 12, 2009

Presenting...

Baby Alexander!
Arrived: September 9th, 2009 (after a 48 HOUR labor. My poor poor sister, I am so glad she didn't have to have a C section after all of that!)
Time: 1:34 pm
Weighed: 7 pounds 6 oz
Length: 20.5 inches

Sorry folks, the parents don't want any pictures of this cute kid on blogger but let me just tell you he looks so sweet! I am so excited to meet my new nephew!

(Yes, I know that this is posted a few days late. But hey better late than never right? :)

3 comments:

Carla said...

Well, I'm glad *that* experience is over! So happy to hear that Mother and baby are doing fine.

Unknown said...

48 hours! wow! glad they are doing well.

Sarah said...

Hey SIS! I got Jason to let me put a picture up on Facebook so chose one of the pics I sent you through email and you can post it!