Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dont you just love

a nice cool...frosty summer morning?

Yes, frosty. It was 33 degrees when I went running this morning.

33 degrees.

Hello! Only a week and a half ago it was August. For crying out loud, summer is still here for a few more weeks. Then it is Fall where temperatures are in the 60's. Right...?


Why do I live in Idaho?


Well, at least Ella got to wear these cute boots! I still need to get her some mittens.


p.s. week one of the couch to 5k complete. Lets see if I can do week to without getting frostbite and loosing a finger or two.

5 comments:

Cleo said...

oh boy... I left just in time.

:) Miss you guys.

Twenty Somethin' said...

yes laura! I hope you will always be able to out run chucko! I'm rooting for you. And what was that reference to the couch?! I seriously doubt a woman who has an infant has time to bake three pies AND sit like a bucket of goat heads on the couch.

Jenny said...

gotta love rexburg - the winter starts in september. :)

sorry it's so cold already. maybe it will warm up again for a little while.

Rachel and Jared said...

I so don't miss Idaho! lol...It was 66 this morning.

Carla said...

You definitely need to come down and visit us. :)