Friday, March 20, 2009

Sea World and Seven Weeks (plus one day)

Last Saturday we went to Sea World! It was a loads of fun. I was a bit worried about Ella but she took it in stride. She slept almost the entire time only waking up to eat twice. I know... awesome. We went on the rides and watched almost every show. My favorite is shamu, it is very inspirational. Charles however liked the fun frivolity of the dolphin show. It was a very enjoyable day.




So this week Ella has not been sleeping as well but we are hoping that is just a phase. She is smiling more often and always wants to play. She really is a good baby. I bought a jogging stroller so she has enjoyed sleeping while I walk/run. Life is great! She is getting so chubby! :)


5 comments:

Jenny said...

what a cute girl! i'm glad you had fun at sea world and hope that ella will be sleeping better soon. thanks for posting pictures! i love to see her!

Carla said...

Ella is *much* more adorable than those photos show... love that little double chin.

Neil and Ms.T said...

Oh Golly! What a baby squish! She is adorable! We call Kellys baby. Baby Squish to! I miss you guys!

Ginger said...

So cute! What a little chunk she is!

Have you read "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child"? It is an awesome book that talks about babies sleep habits. Very informative, and I have read lots of baby sleep books. At about 6 weeks and 4 months, babies go through sleep cycle changes. Probably why she isn't sleeping quite as well as she was before.

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh she is so chubby how cuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!! Gah!
I can't wait to see her.