Thursday, March 26, 2009

Eight Weeks



Ella is growing up so fast! Already two months old, I cant believe it. She has started to sleep again, thank goodness. Last night she slept form 8p.m. till 1 a.m. She started to make noises so I figured she was hungry, but she just fell asleep when I tried to feed her so I put her back in bed and she slept till 3:30. I guess if I had let her be she would have slept form 8p.m. till 3:30a.m. Crazy! After she ate she went back to sleep until 6:30. I could get used to this.
She has started to laugh. Too cute. She LOVES to talk. She will babble on and on la la ah ya. Two days ago she figured out that she could blow raspberries. She gathers up her bubbly spit and spews it from her mouth. It is great fun. If I knew when she had plans to do these things I would take a video, but so far no luck. Our days consist of eating, sleeping, playing, smiling, outrageous diapers and long walks. I love my new stroller! I even have been running, though I might need to wait a bit longer before doing a 5K since I am way out of shape.




7 comments:

The Queen said...

lol, she's got the chubbiest cheeks!! i'm glad you got a stroller. i tried to fit mine in my van yesterday and i couldn't even get it in there!!

Rachel and Jared said...

I'm jealous. I'd love to go on long walks with my stroller, except we left it in CA. Plus Provo is too cold. Ella is too cute!

Ginger said...

Super cute! And yay for jogging strollers. Especially now that summer is coming..

Home Front said...

Glad things are looking up--along with that beautiful young lady! She is so strong! Can't wait to see her again next Thursday. Along with you of course!

Carla said...

The profile pic is adorable.
She's such a sweetheart; we'll miss her lots when you're gone... and you, too. :)

Jenny said...

you look great!
ella is adorable. i can't wait to see her! (you guys ARE planning to stop in to see us, aren't you?) :)

Elizabeth said...

Hahaha yay! I am glad you are posting pictures but at the same time I'm so bummed out I can't be there!!!!!