Thursday, August 28, 2008

What a Guy

Since I am in between jobs and school I decided to give my self a project. Cleaning, re-organizing and moving the entire apartment around. Charles was great, he jumped right on in and helped me move everything.(Only teasing me a few times when I didnt like the set up and we moved it again) We started with moving the furniture in our room and living room around. That took a whole day because one we moved something I had to vacuum where it was and go through anything that was in it and de-junk. Then we super cleaned the kitchen and bathroom. We moved the fridge and stove out and to scrub behind (I dont think that the people who lived here before ever did that, there was some foriegn food objects that were pretty old. gross!) Charles was awesome! Cleaning is definitely not his favorite thing to do but each time he finished something he moved right along to the next task. I loved working with him! I am so lucky to have married such an amazing guy!
(Sorry the picture is blurry)

3 comments:

The Queen said...

wow, he looks like the flash with his hand moving so fast like that...

Carla said...

Whoa! Nesting instinct kicking in here!! :)

Lyle said...

Gross, there is nothing worse than cleaning out those tough to reach spots under the fridge and stove.