Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fascinating

I just found out that Charles like to eat bbq chips with cottage cheese. How strange.


So, I've decided to branch out on my cooking skills. They had whole chickens on sale the other day and I bought one. The problem is that I haven't the foggiest idea on what to do with it. There are some interesting recipes in the cookbook but seeing as I had a fabulous response with the calzone recipe hunt I thought I would throw this out there. Anyone with a really good recipe, shoot it my way! :)

5 comments:

Ginger said...

Cottage cheese and BBQ chips is a family thing... we are weird that way. In Indiana there isn't any good cottage cheese available, so I only eat it when I'm at my parent's house.

Good luck with the whole chicken... I only buy those already cooked. I am more of a boneless/skinless kind of gal.

Home Front said...

weird call and tell me first when you find out if your baby is a boy or girl. I mean first!

Laura said...

Yeah, he did mention that you all like to eat it. I tried it, its ok but not my favorite, though I cant really trust my taste buds right now...

Lyle said...

yeah for BBQ chips and cottage cheese!!!

You should also try out Peanut Butter and Bacon sandwiches. mmmm...

The Queen said...

a riggs' favorite for sure. i have a recipe for chicken on my blog. search for roast chicken and it should come up. good luck!