Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just when you least expect it.

I had just finished up at the hair salon, I was paying when I noticed a small basket with bracelets in it and a picture of a young boy wearing a sports jersey. I asked my friend who it was. The boy's name is Jace, he is 7 and has leukemia.

Now I knew why the picture seemed so familiar, it reminded me of this one,


Apparently Jace's mom cannot work anymore because she needs to be with Jace at home and in the hospital. They are struggling and needed help. I donated some money and received this bracelet.

You cant see it but it says, "Iornman Jace"

I hope and pray for him and his family. My heart goes out to them because I too know what they are going through. The trips to the hospital, waiting, waiting, endless waiting for treatment, answers, anything. Praying for hope. May angels watch over them.

Here is their blog, http://ironmanjace.blogspot.com/ If you have a moment, I am sure they would appreciate your prayers.

1 comments:

The Queen said...

I'm sorry Laura. :( I hope that little boy recovers.