Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summertime!

I guess we forgot to tell people that we were moving last December because we had a lot of mail and some packages sent to our old apartment. Luckily, our friends who bought our contract, saved them for when we got back. We just opened them last weekend. It was like Christmas! Peggy, my friends Jessica's mom had sent Ella some VERY cute summer items! (And we got them just in time for the trip to California, pool's and beaches here we come!) I thought I would let you all in on the fun,



Love the drool.



The hat and suit also came with a cute cover up so she wouldn't get cold after being in the water.
Thanks Peggy!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

She is getting so BIG! I can't wait to meet her someday.

Carla said...

We can hardly wait to see you all again! Ella is just too cute.