Sunday, June 28, 2009

Splish Splash

Everyone who meets Ella tells me that she looks just like Charles. I agree, for the most part. She is fair skinned, has light brown blond hair, light eyes and they both yawn the same way when they are tired. But, I think she has more of my personality traits. She needs different things to occupy her because she gets bored easily, She loves to be loud and make noise, and she LOVES TO SWIM! Oh yes. She never cried about being in the tub for a bath and she was the same at the pool. She even learned to splash and didn't mind getting it her eyes. I am so glad since we will probably be at the pool every day this week. Love it!


4 comments:

Jenny said...

Those R* boys must have strong genes - people always tell me how much the kids look so much like John.

I'm glad she likes swimming! We haven't tried Milo in the pool yet, but he does like his bath, so maybe he'd like the pool.

Carla said...

Oooo... I miss seeing you all so much. Love this video!

Charles said...

Can't help but smile when I see this!

Jenny said...

ruby loves the video, btw. she keeps saying "more!"