Thursday, June 11, 2009

Odds and Ends

Things have been a bit wild, so here's and update.

We have had rain, and lots of it. The lawn is becoming a jungle. The grass is quite long but we cant mow it because it is sopping wet.
Check this storm cloud out, looks like something from Independence day.

The neighbors had a huge block garage sale last weekend so I decided to get out of my house and meet them. Everyone here is so nice! We had a lot of fun perusing the merchandise. I couldn't help myself when I came to someone selling bows and flowers for babies heads. This is her website. Cute!

Apparently I need to be more careful how I bend and pick Ella up because I threw out my back. I have never done this before but it is awful! Yesterday I couldn't really move at all, today I am able to get around the house and can pick Ella up if I am careful. From now on I am going to be very wary how I lift and bend!

I thought this was cute, Ella was "helping" Charles hang stuff up in the closet. She likes to be around us wherever we are.

6 comments:

The Queen said...

Yikes! That cloud is freaky! Those things scare me. So sorry about your back. That's how I hurt mine: picking up David. No fun, fo sho.

That Ella is so cute. I love her chubbs. :)

Brent said...

That's a great storm cloud. Ella is lovely. Hope you're feeling better.

Carla said...

Look at the grin on Charles face!

I'm sorry about your back... so hard to manage with a baby in the house.

Lyle said...

Ahhh, that sucks about your back. I've started seeing a chiropracter to deal with my back issues.

Jenny said...

i hope your back is okay.
that cloud looks so cool, and i love seeing pictures of ella. she's adorable.

Cleo said...

I love the expression on Ella's face in that first picture. :)

When I'm up at school you can call me whenever you throw out your back!