Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mom Moments

The other night I was watching "Lost in Austen" (cute but not great, I give it 2 stars) while holding Ella. She usually will fall asleep in my arms if we watch a movie at night but on this particular evening she seemed to want to play. It took me a few minutes to realize it but she kept looking at me trying to catch my eyes. When I would glance down at her she got the biggest smile on her face and would laugh. Finally I got the hint. I turned off the movie and just focused on her. She laughed and talked to me and just could stop smiling. She had never laughed and talked that much to me. I am so grateful that I turned off the TV otherwise I wouldn't have had the chance to experience it.

As an update:
The weather has been nice so we have been able to take Ella on some walks. Doesn't she look cute in her sun hat!

1 comments:

Carla said...

Yes, she looks cute in that hat! What an adorable face...