Thursday, July 19, 2012

28 Weeks?

We don't really know how far along I am, 27 or 28 weeks. I had to go into Labor and Delivery on Tuesday (to many contractions and some bleeding.) Baby and I are doing well but they say I am 28 weeks... Doesn't really make much of a difference in the end. The baby comes when it wants to.
So just in case this is my first week in the third trimester... a picture!


I had Charles take this one, much better then trying to get it from the mirror.

In other news we went to the zoo with Emily, Hugh and Judy's kids. It was a lot of fun but really hot. I was a bit overheated and had to leave before seeing the tigers. Ella wasn't very happy about that. She really loves her cousins though and I am glad that we live close to some of our family!



This is Ella's alligator face.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

bah. i get so jealous when i see cousins doing things together. :(

hope you are doing well. you look great! and ella is adorable.

Carla said...

You really look to be expecting! :)