Saturday, June 16, 2012

San Diego/Disney Trip 2012

Ella and I went down to Disney and San Diego a couple weeks ago to have fun and see my sisters and Mom. We were lucky to also see Jason since his deployment has been pushed back (Hooray!) Disney was crowded and we sort of felt a little bit crazy for going. Still, it's hard not to have fun at Disneyland We enjoyed our time though we were ready to go home at the end of the second day! We have decided Disney to go a day at a time during off season.











After Disney we caravaned back to Sarah's lovely home. We spent the rest of the week relaxing and playing with the kids. The beach was our second highlight of the trip. Elizabeth brought a friend with her, it was her first time at the ocean!
It was a grand time, I cant wait for the Family reunion in August when Jacob and my Dad will come. Now if only I could persuade Charles office to give him the time off... :)






My sister took the pictures from the beach. She got these great shots of Elizabeth and her friends Abby. Beautiful no?






0 comments: