Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Picnic

Every year Charles family has a picnic at the park. It is one of the few times (or only) per year that we all get to see each other. This was our first one. I loved meeting so many wonderful new people! The food is delicious. I mean, seriously, if you have never had kalua pig (I hadn't)go and try some...now. SO GOOD!








We stopped at Rose Hills Memorial Park before going to the picnic. It was nice to spend time cleaning off the stones and remembering those who have passed on. I was able to tell Charles about my side of the family and showed Ella the marker of my great Grandmother after who I am named.



Hope you had a marvelous Memorial day and were able to remember those who have served our country!

1 comments:

Carla said...

I'm glad you were able to get to Rose Hills before the picnic. Great photos!
I wish you had taken some pics of Brent and me, instead of those old people.
:)