Thursday, January 19, 2012

Welcome to Our Home!

This is it, the moment you have all been waiting for!!!

Ok so maybe not but I will show you all anyway. I always enjoy seeing others peoples homes. Mostly because it can be so interesting to see how they organize, decorate and use their space. I love to see how a person makes their home unique. Everywhere we move I take pictures so I can remember where we have been. Here are some for you....




As resident dishwasher, I spend a lot of time at that sink. I am grateful for a window to look out of!






There have been some things to get used to but all in all we love living here! Hope you enjoyed the tour!

2 comments:

Lyle said...

Wowie, I actually thought that was a model home that you wanted to live in--then I saw "it's our home"! I can't believe I helped you move in there and I didn't even recognize it!

PS--can you come decorate my place, too? =)

Brent said...

Great tour; and lovely job interior decorating as well.