Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Housing Update

Well, The managers seem to be on my side and think that the people are overreacting. I made her some zucchini bread as a peace offering and went away for a week to give her a break. (actually I went away because my brother just got back from BRAZIL!! So exciting!) We now are very careful to step lightly and I tiptoe a lot. I refuse to stop Ella from playing loudly because hey, that's what childhood is all about and we live here as well. I don't know if it is making any difference but the managers pretty much said that they are not going to do anything else and the neighbors will just have to get over it. Hopefully the zucchini bread soothed their tired ears and they are happier. Who knows,maybe we can be friends not enemies.

Ahh, apartment life.

You have to love it.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh good! I'm so glad your managers are level headed! That was sweet of you to make the bread, hopefully they took it as you meant it. :) You're so nice.

The Queen said...

I'm glad the managers aren't pursuing it. Good luck!

Jenny said...

my sister's new neighbors moved in to their place at 11 last night, and at midnight started hammering nails into their wall that is also my sister's bedroom wall. now that is some crazy noise. footsteps are NORMAL. i'm glad your managers have some common sense. way to go out of your way to be a good neighbor.