Sunday, August 1, 2010

Graduated

Finally! I actually have a certificate telling me how smart I am. Just kidding. If there is one thing that I have learned in college it is that there are so many things I do not know or understand. I am happy to be done and had a wonderful graduation celebration! I would post pictures but I am recuperating from a week babysitting my 4 little cousins along with Ella. Three of them are under the age of two and in diapers. Whew, it was hard work but lots of fun. I will post the pictures at some point in the future.

7 comments:

becca ann said...

congrats on finishing school! you have a beautiful family!

The Queen said...

Congratulations Laura! It must be such a relief.

Sarah said...

I am honestly surprised you are still awake, alive and breathing! See you Soon

Carla said...

Congratulations!!
We're so looking forward to see you all again. You can tell us everything you learned this year. :)

Lyle said...

Congratulations!

Michelle said...

YAY! Great job!!! I know it was hard, but you are DONE, FOREVER!!!!! Unless of course you want to go back....

You are an amazing woman. Congratulations!

Jenny said...

Nice work! We're excited to see you guys later this month!