Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happenings


This is what has been going on in our neck of the woods. Don't you love Ella's new face paint? She is such a trendsetter!

I love my little girl. Such a funny personality. I walked into her room the other day and she was taking the clothing out of her dresser drawer. She promptly put this on her head with a smile...





And here is a little tidbit leftover from vacation. On the way home we stopped at the J&J hotel (It is the greatest place to stay. we loved it! ;) Ruby being a great Jedi master, took Ella on as her young padawan. Ella seemed to enjoy it, though sometimes she just wanted to eat the light saber. It was fun to watch Ella learning to sword fight. It brought back memories from my childhood. Did I ever tell you that my lil bro Stephen learned to walk by sword fighting. Yep. sniff. cough. smile. I am so proud!

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Love the spaghetti face!

elliott said...

That first photo is a total classic. Love it.

Michelle said...

When Elizabeth and Bryan were young, Elizabeth would wwwwput the stretchy headbands around her waist as a "sword holder". Bryan would put the headband around his head. Thank you Stephen for teaching Elizabeth about swords. Thank you us for teaching Bryan about girls!

Twenty Somethin' said...

The young Jedi has learned much and is growing in power and wisdom daily.

Jenny said...

I'm so glad you guys got to stop by. It's always fun to see you! And of course, Ella needed some Jedi training. What a fun picture. :)