Monday, January 4, 2010

Sorry

I haven't posted anything really great in awhile. Christmas was wonderful! We Spent it in sunny California with the Riggs. Now we are back in Idaho with the snow. I think we may have to get chains for the tires, we got stuck on a hill today, it wasn't even that steep of a hill. More like an incline. Opps. Luckily there are so many nice people around to help push the car.
So here is a quick run down of our plans for the week...

I begin School tomorrow. Hooray!

Charles beings a semester of being a stay at home Dad. (Hopefully Hooray for him)

We figure out how to navigate the streets in our light weight car without crashing into everyone else on the road.

We move.

uh, yeah. If you didn't catch the last one, we're moving. AGAIN.

I am not surprised either. We seem to be nomads who cannot stay in one place for more than four months. So on we plod.

This time however instead of upgrading to a newer, bigger, better home as we have the past few times, we are going back to an apartment. Going from 2,000 square feet to 800 will be a pretty big change. Yes, I am very, very spoiled.

Since we are moving in three days, I am going to go get packing. I will put pictures up from Christmas later, along with pics of the new abode.

Until then my faithful followers, plod on.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

good luck with the move and a new semester!

i wish we'd been able to see you guys. hope you're all feeling better.