Friday, January 8, 2010

Life is full of Surprises

Not always good ones...

I have been working really hard all week to finish my homework so I would be able to concentrate on moving this weekend. I spent long hours finishing up all of my online class work which is due tomorrow. This morning when I checked my e-mail I had this message.

"We discovered this morning that
somewhere down the line there was a lack of communication and the wrong
CHILD 210 course was copied over to create the Winter 2010 ones.
Currently, another student employee and I are working as fast as we
possibly can to fix that mistake. Your students may be confused because
there was content that wasn't in the Unit 1 folder before, that is in
there now...and will probably continue to change until about tomorrow
(hopefully tonight), depending on how fast we can remedy the mistake
that was made. Thank you for your continual patience! "

Lovely. Did they extend the due date?

No.

You have to love those student employees.

I checked the site to see how much I would have to do over. Lets just say, I am not going to sleep at all tonight. Hooray for school week one!

4 comments:

Ginger said...

That's lame! Good luck!

Brent said...

You can now use Lyle to "Sue the Bastards."

Unknown said...

lovely. well, i hope you get some sleep. congrats to ella for walking. sterling has been at it for about 2 months and is really into everything. good luck!

Jenny said...

hope you get everything done. what a mess.