Monday, October 12, 2009

Sometimes I am to busy to wonder if I am crazy...

The living room is covered in clean laundry which needs to be put away, there is another load in the dryer needing to be folded. The kitchen is still a mess from lunch because I forgot I had a lab and had to dash off in the middle of things. Ella is "calling" to me from her crib where I have confined her till she will take a nap. I have not started dinner and I just remembered I have a paper due in my English class tomorrow.

Going to school and having a family. I don't know how women with more than one kid do it. I don't even know how I do it. Not to complain, well, maybe I am complaining a bit.

Sigh.

On the flip side. My wonderful husband has folded half of the laundry for while I was at my lab even though he has a migraine.

I love that man.

5 comments:

Twenty Somethin' said...

hmm... well I suppose a migraine could be a good excuse. But only if he was on the verge of vomiting.

Carla said...

20 Somethin' went to bed with a headache tonight...
Crockpots help with dinner. Cook enough for two (or more) meals at a time. Hearty soup can be quick, and frozen ahead of time in ZipLoc bags.
Of course, you have to find the time to plan ahead, which is a big problem.

Rachel and Jared said...

Ah, I didn't know you were still in school! Man I dunno how you are doing that! Who watches Ella while you are in class?

The Queen said...

You and me both. Charles is a great guy.

Unknown said...

i'm home all day most days, so really if you want me to come watch ella at your house or bring her to mine. sterling would love someone to play with. (he's too young to do above) let me know.