Saturday, July 12, 2008

Food: A love hate relationship

Since becoming pregnant there have obviously been some changes in my life. I think that one of that hardest is food. Of course I must eat cause if I don't then I feel worse. BUT, nothing sounds/tastes/smells/looks good. ugh. So, I just have to force stuff down till a craving comes along. My latest craving is calzones, does anyone have a good recipe? I was desperate so I tried a "hot pocket" calzone, bad idea (I don't recommend this option to anyone, pregnant or not. Yuck!) So, if anyone has advice on what to eat or if you have a really good calzone recipe then send it my way!

4 comments:

Rachel and Jared said...

Hey! I've been craving pizza. I totally know how you feel. Eating is such a chore lately, yet if I don't do it I feel totally sick! I tried a pizza hot pocket and some days I love them and some days I don't...lol. How far along are you? I'm hitting 11 weeks tomorrow! Hopefully the sickies will wear off soon! Have you been having a hard time with school? I have...

Jenny said...

i have a calzone recipe that i love! i'll send it soon. :)

hope your start feeling better soon. it's so hard to feel sick . . .

Cleo said...

Your baby counter cracks me up.

Refugee Crafter said...

I'm so excited for you and Charles! When do you find out the gender? or are you going to?
It's funny how pregnancy totally changes how your body responds to things. I am so much more aware of my body since I had Liam. For me, I grew to LOVE Mexican food and bacon cheese-burgers during pregnancy.
I'll let you know if I find a good calzone recipe. Congrats again! Tabi Pettit