Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving (longest picture post ever)

We went to Utah to spend Thanksgiving with my family. On the way down we visitied John, Jenny and co. Ella loved seeing her cousins! We wish we could see them more often.









My mom and I took Ella to the Treehouse museum in Ogden. So amazing! IT is all about falling into a story and there are many rooms with different themes and books to match. She had a blast.








We spent a lot of time prepping for Thanksgiving since we were having 20 people over. My family took turns taking care of William at night so that Charles and I could sleep. It was a great trip!




Jacob and David ate a cactus while camping, apparently they did not properly singe the needles off it... ouch!








I wish we lived closer, cant wait to see everyone again!

0 comments: