Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Oh Boy!

William Charles. Born September 27.
6 lbs, 11 oz.
20.5 inches long.
Same height and weight that Charles was when he was born. :)
I will post his birth story later. Here are some snapshots of life since William was born. We just love our little boy!







His bilirubin count was high so we had to use this "bili blanket". He glowed for a few days.
When we were able to move home to our house (we had to be out the week he was born because of rat clean up) Ella was SO excited to give him his toys!

I love his little feet. He is already growing so fast! I am trying to enjoy every bit of this tiny stage.

6 comments:

Elizabeth - SugarHero.com said...

He is so cute and tiny and perfect! I especially love the pic of Ella holding him.

Lori said...

:-)

Jenny said...

What a fun coincidence that his height and weight match his Dad's! He is adorable, and so is Ella. I hope you are getting rest and that you are able to enjoy your sweet baby boy.

Michelle said...

Oh, so beautiful! Congratulations! Ella is going to be the best big sister.

Rachel and Jared said...

congrats! Can't wait to hear the birth story!

Angela said...

OH i am so glad a found your blog. Totally made me smile. You so beautiful and I just think you and Charles make such cute babies! Thanks for the visit. YOur a love. XXX