Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mammoth 2012

Going to Mammoth is like going home. I spent my younger years vacationing there every summer. I have so many memories of playing in the creek, hiking around Horseshoe, fishing camping that sometimes they all blend together. The last two times we have gone I have been able to take Ella. It fills me with joy to see her experience these same things. I love the outdoors and the mountains and love sharing that with Ella. Charles unfortunately has had to work every time we go. Next year though, he will hopefully be there too!







32 weeks, brought to you by Elizabeth.




Ella was so sad to leave. I am guessing she is going to ask me everyday if we can go back. :)

1 comments:

Carla said...

Just looking at those outdoor photos makes my heart beat more calmly!
So glad you all had a good time.