Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lots of Pictures

Some Halloween activities. Elizabeth Cleo and I made caramel apples. So Good! Ella dressed up as Fancy Nancy and loved the whole knock on a door get candy concept. Today I cut Ellas hair. It was getting really long and she hates when I brush it out. Since it is so curly it tangles very easily. This is actually her first real haircut. My friend barely trimmed the front when she was a baby but other than that we have let it grow. She looks older to me. It was a but emotional for me. Sometimes I am not ready to accept that my baby girl is not a baby anymore.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

are those pictures from your new place??? can't wait to see more.

ella is adorable. love the new hair cut. hope we get to see you all this weekend. pray for good weather!!!

Carla said...

What a difference a hair cut makes!
And methinks you three had waaaay too much fun with the caramel apples. :)

Lyle said...

Hey, it's your birthday today! Happy Birthday!!!