Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Our Week

Full of fun, projects and r&r. Loving it! Ella planted some sunflower seeds in May and they are starting to bloom! I made her a sunflower skirt from some scraps so she got to pose by her flower in her skirt. I have been busy getting ready for camp. It is only five days away! The pennant banner is for our cabin. It was really easy to make and is a really cute decoration! Strawberries were on sale for 88 cents a pound so I made freezer jam and bottled some strawberry lemonade concentrate. Bottling was a complete waste of time, next time I will do it in pint size jars instead of quarts. Ella and I have been goofing off just hanging out and going on some adventures to the beach. I am glad it's only July. I am so not ready for the end of summer!





I finally was able to make her two french braids look presentable. Lots of practice went into that!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

her hair looks great - it is so long!

we only have 4 weeks till the end of our vacation. :( it would be nice to have a july a couple of times.

Lori said...

I love the skirt!! The french braids are amazing too! Glad you are enjoying summer. Thanks for posting so many pictures. Strawberry lemonade concentrate?? Hope I get to try some of your drink.

Josh & Amy said...

She looks so much like your sister Elizabeth. She is so cute!