Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I really like corn quesadillas

So good.

Oh, and guess what...
















CHARLES GOT THE INTERNSHIP!!!!!!

yep, YOU READ IT RIGHT. He received an offer from Price Waterhouse Copper to intern in the LA office starting January 10th. So we are moving to California! Hooray!

Charles told me when I picked him up from school on Monday. I burst into tears (of JOY) and couldn't stop screaming/laughing and crying. Let me tell you I was a funny sight when we went to Walmart...

I am so grateful that we have this opportunity and know that this is a blessing from the Lord. We couldn't have asked for anything better for Christmas!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Hurray!!!!

What wonderful news! We're so happy for you guys!!! Congratulations!

Elizabeth said...

My mom told me yesterday. I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! That is so awesome!

Carla said...

We're pretty excited, also! :)
God is good.

The Queen said...

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I am so excited!!!! :)

Josh & Amy said...

laura, congrats! i am so grateful your family is able to have this blessing! have a wonderful time in CA!!!!!!!!!

Rae said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy for you!! What an adventure!