Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So,


Isn't Fall so beautiful?

I have not been very good at blogging. I do have many excuses. One being that I did not have a camera for awhile. The camera now works so here goes...
Jacob came up to Idaho for awhile. Ella loved to wake him up every morning. I think that she would wait in bed planing how to get him. She was sad when he left and kept asking for him for a few mornings. He even tried to teach her to skateboard while he was here.

I have been trying to find good activities to do with Ella. Now that I am home all of the time I get bored. Our library caries backpacks and big file boxes on different subjects which we can check out. I checked out the one on ducks. We read lots of books about them and played duck games. Then we went to the duck pond and fed the ducks. It was a lot of fun!



Since my parents moved to Salt lake I have seen them at least twice a month. It is so nice! This last trip my mom and I canned apples. So fun! I am going to post about that on my food blog.

I had better take advantage of being so close to family, we may not be so close next semester. Since Charles hasn't blogged about it yet I thought I would spill the beans. He was contacted by a Pricewaterhouse Coopers for a phone interview. The recruiter never ended up calling, instead he e-mailed Charles telling him some more specifics about the job and asked if he was still interested. YES we are definitely still interested (does anyone ever turn down the big four????) So he is now going to be flown out to Stamford , CT for an interview in person in November! Wow, so exciting! Even though we don't know what will come of it, we are still VERY excited to get this far. Don't worry. We will keep y'all posted.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

the backpack/book thing sounds like a great idea.

i'm jealous that ella has more hair than ruby.

and i'm excited for you guys. keep us posted on the job. although i was really hoping you'd end up close to us. :

The Queen said...

Ooh, good luck with the job! Ella is so cute!!

Cleo said...

Wooo good luck Chuck

Will Ella be able to teach me to skateboard next time I see you three? I love those pigtails.

Kate said...

my goodness laura you have such a beautiful little girl! miss you :) glad your bro is now home! hope to see you soon!