Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

Ella had a special gift for Charles this morning...

Her new kissy fish face! Funny Ella.

Charles is such a great Dad! He is patient and so good with Ella. I am so glad he is my husband!

Happy fathers day to my dad as well. What a great guy! He always taught me to work hard and have fun while I'm at it. My dad has always been a great example of Christlike love, he is always happy and willing to serve. There are many people who have been helped by my father. He is still a great Dad and now also an awesome grandpa! I love you Dad!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Ohhh, look at all that curly hair! And what an adorable face. Just want to kiss it and give her a hug.

Lori said...

Miss E., you sure look a lot like your mom in the pic when you are with your dad!! Memories for me.