Friday, April 10, 2009

10 weeks

Guess who slept through the night last night....



Very exciting. I put her down at 9:30 and she woke up at 5:30 this morning. I know, Amazing! Though I don't expect this to happen every night it gives me hope. There is a bright light at the end of the tunnel!

So, Ella and I are in Utah. Every time Ella goes outside she catches her breath and widens her eyes, guess she is not used to the cold, luckily there have been some very nice warmish days.



She has been very cheerful and loves to smile and talk to us about her day. She was especially happy when I let her know that her new cousin Milo had been born. We all very excited to meet him!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Ahahahahahaha! I hope you are holding onto that bright light at the end of the tunnel for a few years.

In the mean time, Ella is adorable, and that should pull you through. :-)

Aubrey said...

How fun! She is getting cuter and cuter. You should stop by and say hello on your way back!

Carla said...

Whoa! She's spoiling her Mama.
I miss her. Oh, and you, too. :)