Thursday, January 15, 2009

Its a Wonderful Life

Yesterday I had the pleasure of making a surprise trip down to San Diego to see my family! we had a wonderfully relaxing day. My mom and I took a trip to this marvelous the beach. (what else do you want to do when it it 85 degrees an sunny?)



It is actually the same one which Charles and I used to go hiking at. You can find pictures here.

After the beach we picked up my very surprised sister from school. She had no idea I was coming, in fact I think she was a bit disappointed that I was there instead of having the baby. She is very eager to be an Aunt. Luckily my charm and the fact that I took her out to practice lacrosse won her over. :) The evening ended on a fine note with a wonderful bbq dinner with homemade rolls and a discussion of whether or not you would have to pay property taxes if your home was floating in airspace. All in all it was a great day!

On a side not, I found a job for Charles and I. We could be island caretakers. What does the job entail? We would have to go live on Hamilton Island in the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, clean the pool, feed the fish and collect the mail. Oh, and we would be paid $150,000 for 6 months. Don't believe me, check it out here. The are calling it the best job in the world.

1 comments:

Home Front said...

Be sure to forward your video application to us! Yesterday was memorable! Thanks for coming :-) It's great to live close enough to do this. A great blessing.