Saturday, March 8, 2008

ouch

So Charles hit me on the head last night. Not on purpose of course. We were both asleep and he must have rolled over but somehow his head whacked across mine. I woke up with a start but went back to sleep pretty quickly, this morning however I woke up with a migraine.Poor Charles felt pretty bad about the whole thing. He says that I have a bit of a bump, but no bruise as of yet (I cant really see this bump that he is talking about) So he is now making me some french toast. He is such a sweet guy!

6 comments:

Carla said...

Ouch! is right.... poor Laura. And poor Charles. :) sigh
There has to be an easier way to get Charles to make french toast.

Carla said...

PS
Love the new look of your blog!

Unknown said...

I knew it wouldn't take long before y'all started "managing" your problems... Charles obviously got a head start...

Ginger said...

oooh, the new blog is pretty!

My suggestion is a king size bed! :-)

The Queen said...

Hey! We had french toast this morning at Mom's, too! Sorry about the head. You need a king so that doesn't happen anymore. Loi used to roll on top of me or elbow me in the face when we had a queen, not anymore!! Love the new blog look!

Lyle said...

yep, that's why I would NEVER sleep with Charles!