Sunday, February 24, 2008

Game Night

Everyone can thank Judy she is the one who set up our blog for us. Isn't it wonderful! hopefully we can keep up with it :) So last night Cleo taught us (mostly just me since Charles and Judy already knew) how to play wacky sixes. I kicked trash for about one round and then quickly fell behind. In the end Judy and Charles decked it out for the winning points. Kudos to Judy who beat Charles. I think that we are going to have to have a re match. That way I can show everyone up ;)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

watch out for hugh. he cheats at that game. :) i'm terrible at it, but it's fun anyway. :)

The Queen said...

woot woot! :) it just occurred to me that when i was setting up your blog i should have made it so we didn't have to type in the word verification... hint, hint. :)